1. You are a Social Entrepreneur who is frustrated with the uptake of your products and services;
2. Work for Social Investment Fund and would like to see enterprises you have invested in experience sales growth;
3. An NGO seeking to impact communities and livelihoods through business;
4. You are a Social Business Manager with the responsibility to grow sales;
5. Are planning to launch a social impact business and want to understand how to navigate sales and distribution challenges.
Social Enterprises work hard to develop products and services that are aimed at addressing many social problems faced mainly by people at the base of the pyramid.
Once the product is made the entrepreneur has the task to get the intended customer to know about the value of the product, like it, want it, and purchase it. This is selling. It does not matter how great a product or service is if it is not bought, it will fail to have the desired social impact.
The Social Entrepreneur, therefore, has the big task of not only innovating and inventing great social solutions but also selling the solutions. He needs to have a well-planned, structured, and motivated organization that gets people taking up to buy his products.
The course Green Selling is a course designed to equip the entrepreneur with the WHAT and the HOW of building a social enterprise that will sell more, more often of its products to achieve its intended social objectives.
Selling for Social Impact addresses sales strategy, developing a high-performing sales organization, and the effective management of sales functions.
Contact us for more details on Selling to the Government Course
SNDBX, Chania Road
Monday – Saturday
9am – 5pm