· Non-Performing Sales Team
· Stagnated Sales
· Low Conversion Rates
· Losing to Cheaper Competitors
· High team turnover
· Unstructured sales approach
· Lack of Selling Skills
· Hiring wrong sales people
· Sales competitiveness
· Long ramp-up time· Unengaged sales people
· Sales Improvement by upto 300%
· More Sales people Achieving Targets
· Reduction in Sales Team Turnover
· New Hires Start Producing Quickly
· Improved Closing Rates
· Increase in Closed Deal Size
· Increased Returns on Sales Investments.
They got to know about us through one of our strategy articles. They got impressed by our simple philosophy of creating actionable plans over impressive academic pieces. They called us for a meeting.
Unlike many other people who call for our assistance they were not in a crisis. Their business was doing well by many SME standards. They were working hard to achieve their dream turnover of Kshs 100Million in 2013. Although they desired it so much they were still finding themselves being held back by forces they could not explain.
At the height of Covid the client called us to help them steady the ship in a very turbulent time in their business. Players in their industry were closing shop and those that were continuing most had very low sales
The bulk of the firm’s sales was generated by the owner and sales people who went out to pitch the firm’s products and response to tender invitations that were advertised in the newspapers.
The firm’s management came to us while looking for a sales training firm that would help train their people on closing skills because it was generating many inquiries from aggressive marketing that were not converting.
Our sales experts are available to talk to you about your sales situation and give you free advice on what you need to do to resolve them.